Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Wonderland


Well I'm back in the winter wonderland. It is sooo cold in Logan I really can't belive it. First day of school the shuttle was packed full I didn't think it was possible to get so many people on one bus!!!! Well it is snowing also and I was almost late for work so I was hurring well I had my first fall there wasn't anyone in front of me so I didn't look back because it made me feel better not knowing. Other then that I'm glad I'm back with my roomates they are all so wonderful!!!!! I miss my family but I think I will get over that eventually!!!!

5 comments:

Val said...

Oh man, falling just sucks. I'm sorry. Even if anybody did you see you from behind they would have no idea who you are, so it's ok.
Logan wind cuts right through you doesn't it? But as cold as it is it is beautiful! Your family misses you too, but enjoy this time in your life, it only happens once :)
We love you!

Amanda Bj. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HAHA! You fell! Serves you right for laughing at Wendy...punk. :) Oh, shoot. Can't stop laughing.

(sorry about the deleted post. my fault. :) I posted it on whoever's account was opened last on this computer. awesome, oops.)

Sara / David said...

Don't even go there with the coldness!! You wanna hear cold....monday when I went to work it was -20 and I talked to my supervisor and she was at -34!! Now that's cold!!
Haha...we all fall...no worries!!

The Allen's said...

Your family does miss you. Falling isn't a bad thing. It teaches you to get up and go again. Love you!

layout