Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wednesday

Today I woke up and relized that I had to go see a movie for class but the only showings are at 6:00 and 9:30 the only problem is that I have work from 4:00 to 7:00 and 7:45 to 9:30 so I decided that I could run home inbetween work and grab my car. So at 9:35 I sprinted to my car just to get to a 2 hour long movie I had 2 minutes to spare before they locked the doors. Well after watching that long movie trying to stay awake and walking out into the freezing cold I was so frustrated and wanted to just go scream! Well I got home and all my roomates were all laughing and having a good time in the kitchen so I got in the shower. By the time I had gotten out they had baked me a cake! It made everything better. How sweet are they? I have the best roomates ever!!!!!! Love you all.


2 comments:

Val said...

Oh, how sweet! I'm so glad you have such awesome roommates! Sometimes it's so hard to fit everything in with such a busy schedule but it sounds like you're doing it well. Don't let it get to you. When things do slow down you won't know what to do with yourself :)
Love you sis!

The Allen's said...

You are lucky to have good roommates. They can help or hinder your whole college experiece. I guess painting on those bales of hay inspired them to decorate cakes. I'm quite proud.

layout