Saturday, January 10, 2009

ROOMATES!!!!!
















So today after waking up at 11 all of us decided that we should go take pictures up in the mountains. It was acutually Heathers idea but we all agreed and she got Jd to take them for us it was so great. I was the one that took our room key of course and once we got back from the freezing cold i realized that I didn't have my key so me, heath, abi, and mere went back to help me look for it. We took pictures on a tractor crane thing and that is where we looked first but it wasn't there so we went to the other place and as we were walking it was right on the ground. Thank goodness for that one! Well after that scare was over we came back home and got in the house and Jd was getting all the pictures together for all of us to have. Here is a little preview of what happened.



5 comments:

Val said...

Cute pics! Your hair looks way cute. How did you get it so curly? Can't wait to see you again!

Kaytlin said...

So guess what on Friday afternoon my roomates did my hair and still today on Sunday it is cute and curly. Kind of gross that I haven't showered in that long but don't worry I'm showering tonight:)

Sara / David said...

Those pictures turned out way cute!

The Allen's said...

JD is pretty good at picture taking, but it helps to have such good subjects to photograph. Really cute. I'm not sure I want to know about you losing keys and stuff. Love you!

Val said...

Seriously Kaytie?! Two days without a shower??? Glad I'm not your room roommate :)

layout