Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving Day was so wonderful. I love being around all of my family. I know that everytime Thanksgiving comes around everyone always says "I'm thankful for my family." Well I have a new out look on that now. I really am very thankful for my family. I have a very special family that I love so very much. It is kind of sad how you don't relize what you have until its gone. In my case just 2 hours away:)
Mom you are so wonderful, I love the way you always compliment me on whatever it is, you are always looking out for other people no matter what it is. Dad one of the things I love about you is when I am being dramatic you always bring everything into perspective and let me know everything will work out and you usually add in something about praying and getting the lords help. Austin you are so generous when I see how much you help other people it is hard to belive your my brother sometimes. Travis I love the way you treat your family. I look at you and hope that someday when I have a husband he will treat me the way you treat Erin. Erin you have always made everyone feel so special. Anyone that comes over you just go talk to them and make them feel welcome. I love that about you!!! Canyon I love it when you read to me. You are such a good reader and I love to listen to you just fly through those words. Kayli I love it when you give me a hug. I can feel the love as you put those arms around me. Megan I'm thankful that I get to hold you when I come home. ValaRee I'm very thankful for our relationship and that I'm able to talk to you about anything. Wes you always sound like you want to know what is going on in my life and I love that about you. Oaklee I love it when you smile it definately lightens up the room. Derek I love it when I come home and you say hi little sis! It makes me feel like I'm wanted at home. See everyone my family is the best ever!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

kaytlin,

We sure love you.

Val said...

You made me cry again! I too am grateful for our friendship. You're the best sister anyone could ask for. I love you!!

layout