Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Engagement

To start off I have to tell you that Seth went on a mission to Brazil and he got a ring there and now he always wears it around his neck. You will see a little later on why this is significant:)
It was finals week and I was stressing out as usual:) I had a final on Tuesday May 4th and after I just went to Seth's house, once I got there he was doing homework and asked if I wanted to go for a drive... so I agreed excitedly! But kept saying to myself to stop thinking about it. I didn't want to think that this was the time that he was going to ask me and then be all disappointed! So I was just trying to get my mind off of it. So we took our drive off to a field where we could watch the sunset then... he asked me to get something out of the glove box, my heart started pounding really hard so to get my mind off of it I asked him if he wanted a tissue. He told me that it was in the saran wrap box so I pulled it out and opened it up and there was the white ring box!!!! I couldn't believe it, so I told him you better not be teasing me! So I opened the ring box and his ring from Brazil was there. I was kind of disappointed so I turned to give him the look... and as I was turning he pulled out his necklace and my ring was on it. He said just kidding and asked me to marry him!!
I didn't think that something could be so perfect I couldn't imagine anyone else asking in any other way. It is just amazing how well he knew exactly what to do!!! I love this man so very much!!!
Here are just some of our engagement pictures.







1 comment:

Sara / David said...

CUTE Pictures!!! I'm excited for you!!

layout